Fist of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum of the league Fist of Honor in the game Stormfall: Age of War. Here, we discuss various aspects of the game, set up trades and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scroll Teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
storzini
Admin

Scroll Teams Empty
PostSubject: Scroll Teams   Scroll Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 04:41

In our league, we have scroll teams formed to help players progress trough the lost arts tree faster. You will find the details of teams and their leaders below.
Back to top Go down
https://fistofhonor.forumotion.com
Faramir

Scroll Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll Teams   Scroll Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 05:20

As of 2/27/15 all scroll team leaders are as noted on the google spreadsheet at this link

http://tinyurl.com/nh3je46

* any lost arts not listed with a team leader are open positions; If you would like to volunteer for an open position, please read the reply to this post titled "9 Critical Steps to Success as a Scroll Team Leader!" and send a letter to Christine FOH3 @ 1425; -99 in game to volunteer for an open team lead.

Last edited by Faramir on Fri Feb 27 2015, 17:50; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faramir

Scroll Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll Teams   Scroll Teams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15 2015, 05:26

Join FOH League Scroll Teams to Discover Lost Arts 50% Faster!

Dear FOH League Member,

Our Scroll teams are becoming more organized and efficient. Your participation is strictly voluntary but I urge you to consider joining for one important reason... YOU'LL DISCOVER YOUR LOST ART FASTER!

Here's how the Scroll Teams work:

1. Visit http://tinyurl.com/nh3je46 and look at the tabs on the bottom of the page to find the right tab for the lost art you're interested in. 2. Fill in your name and coordiantes in an open team slot on the sheet.
3. Fill in which scrolls you already have in your posession and how many of each.
4. Friend each scroll team member to facilitate trades with speed.
5. Scroll team leader will provide direction to you on where to send scrolls or trade with other scroll team members.
6. Once you have a full set, hold off on discovery of the lost art for 5 days so that you can discover some extras to share with the team.
7. Actively seek out and refer 2 other league members to join the scroll team so that it can keep functioning after you discover and move to the next Lost Art. (hint: talk about it in league chat and look in the market for scroll trades posted by other league members then invite them to the group)

How Does Scroll Team Participation help you discover Lost Arts Faster?

1. Multiple people discovering the same Lost Art means there are more chances daily for discovery of any single scroll you are missing in a given series.
2. 5 day hold for those with a full set means guaranteed some duplicates will trickle down to the group daily.
2. Built in trading partners so you're not waiting and hoping for a scroll to appear on the market that you need or wondering how to offload your duplicates.

Regards,
Captain Faramir

Last edited by Faramir on Fri Feb 27 2015, 18:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faramir

Scroll Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll Teams   Scroll Teams I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16 2015, 19:46

9 Critical Steps to Success as a Scroll Team Leader!

Get Organized

1.  Assist all of your team members in putting their info into the spreadsheet at http://tinyurl.com/nh3je46 including their name, ccoordinates, scrolls they have currently, last update date, full set date, and discovery date.

2. Check the sheet daily for updates.

Communicate

3. Ask players to post their updates daily

4. Letter players who don't update you within 2 days asking for an update

5. Look for trades daily that can be made to benefit the group and facilitate those trades among team members and thru the market. Please observe a 'first in, first out' procedure so that scrolls are distributed first to those who've been in the group longest.

Promote and Recruit

If the team does not replenish outgoing members, the system breaks down so these steps are critical to the team's success:

6. Any time one of your members discovers your Lost Art and leaves the team, send a letter to at least 5 other members who are within + or - 5 levels of you and ASK them if they are working on your Lost Art; if so, invite them to join your team.

7. When you're online, go to league chat and let people know you're working on your Lost Art for the benefit of the team. Ask for updates from your team members and invite others to participate.

8. Look for players within our leagues making scroll trades on the market daily for your Lost Art who are NOT already in your scroll team; invite them to join!

Hand Off

9. When it is finally your turn to discover your lost art and move on from the team, find a member within the scroll team that you can hand off to then post their name in place of yours as scroll team leader on the team spreadsheet.

Last edited by Faramir on Fri Feb 27 2015, 17:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ranj23

Scroll Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll Teams   Scroll Teams I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2015, 08:18

storzini wrote:
In our league, we have scroll teams formed to help players progress trough the lost arts tree faster. You will find the details of teams and their leaders below.
Back to top Go down
storzini
Admin

Scroll Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll Teams   Scroll Teams I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 23:46

Simply click the link and it should take you to the online spreadsheet containing info on all teams and scrolls.
Back to top Go down
https://fistofhonor.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Scroll Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scroll Teams   Scroll Teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scroll Teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Honor :: Trading-
Jump to: