Fist of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum of the league Fist of Honor in the game Stormfall: Age of War. Here, we discuss various aspects of the game, set up trades and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faramir

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Empty
PostSubject: The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon   The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 09:30

Many moons ago there was a player (and I use the term loosely) named Arthur Pendragon who was in FoH. But Arthur was not well liked and soon left to "find a league that cared about it's members" and landed at Templar Assassins. Arthur is also a very lazy player. Rather than learning to raid like we do, he simply sieges the 10 closest castles to him and raids them all daily.

So of course I spy these castles because they're 1. in my neighborhood and 2. have some real resources. But alas, AP took offense at this and claimed they were "his" seiges and that they shouldn't be touched "or else." Well of course that wasn't going to stop yours truly and so I simply carried on.

So about six weeks ago, another younger member had a similar experience. AP not only told her to cease and desist but preceded to bad mouth our league and attempted to recruit that member from us.

That was a mistake....

So I and half a dozen other local members spied and raided every one of his fifes that evening. Of course this threw him into a frenzy and he claimed he'd attack me and fireball me and all sorts of nasty things that he isn't capable of pulling off IF he ever left TA. Then he took his case to the Marshall and after talking with us their Marshall agreed that he should learn how to raid and stop being a whiner.

TA Marshall asked Storzini, "If I kick him, your guys will eat him alive won't they?"

Storzini replied with a wry smile, "Yeah, they will..."

And so AP was booted from TA... LOL

With no friends of his own he decided to change his name to Chila Spillbane and found his own little league called Knights Round Table where he is the Marshall. Now he, along with 9 of his Alts, and one other former FoH member that we recently kicked out for underperformance, have banded together to form the 566th ranked league with ZERO influence.

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_8_n10

Freed from the shackles of our previous league treaties, I decided to pay him a visit today and begin aggressive diplomacy (treaty in one hand, sword in other) with his new league. Following is a photo collage of the operation that I hope you'll enjoy.

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_1_s10

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_2_o10

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_3_r10

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_5_f10

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_10_10

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_6_s11

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_7_p10

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon Ap_9_l10
Back to top Go down

The Sad Tale of the Player Formerly Known as Arthur Pendragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum